Summerfest on the Coast!
"A school holiday event that’s fun for kids... and relaxing & informative for parents!"
Summerfest is an annual children's and youth holiday program run each year during January at EV CHURCH, Erina. Now in it's 14th year, Summerfest, which is a ministry of EV CHURCH has proven to be a huge attraction with children and parents alike.
There's something for kids and youth of all ages. Click here to view the kids + teens program for the week.
Each year Summerfest caters for parents and carers by running the now famous "Getaway Parents Retreat", an oasis in the desert for parents during the hot days of summer.
Details about Summerfest
- Dates: Monday January 7th - Friday 11th January 2013
- Times: 9:00am until 11:30am
- Lots of fun for Kids + teens & helpful and informative talks at the Getaway Parents Retreat.
- Kid's costs start from $6 a day (with family discounts). View the prices here.
The 2013 program is now online. See what's on.
- Register your kids for Summerfest.